Welcome to the Information and Digital Literacy Resources Page
Inspire. Connect. Engage.
To develop 21st century information and digital literacy skills for lifelong learning.
To become the premier destination for faculty and students seeking to become information and digitally literate using technology.
What We Do
Faculty Support and Training:
- Information Literacy Faculty Learning Community (ILFLC) 2012-
- Enhancing Student Information Literacy Initiative (ESILI) 2009-2011
- Syllabus Redesign
- Information Literacy Tutorials, Digital Learning Objects, Modules
- Creation of digitial objects, modules, videos, etc.
- Information Literacy Workshops
- Course Related Instruction
Student Support and Training:
- HML-IQ: online library orientation game - offered in the Fall
- Assignment Research Calculator – online time management and research assistance
- Information Literacy Tutorials -- located in Blackboard :: For instructions on how to access the tutorials Video and Printed
- 7 Secrets :: online tour of the Library
- Choosing a Topic :: techniques on how to focus and brainstorm on a topic
- Search, Finding and Evaluating Books :: how to successfully research using the online catalog
- Searching, Finding and Evaluating Articles :: how to successfully research subscription databases
- Citing and Plagiarism :: the importance of plagiarism and the specifics of different style manuals
- Information Literacy Workshops - Live! from Studio 2
- Gaming Room
DIL is located in Studio 2 on the 2nd floor of the Library. We are open from 9-5PM, Monday through Friday.
Direct line: 559-278-5770
- Monica Fusich
- Vang Vang