Borrow Books via Link+
LINK+ is a virtual catalog of participating academic and public libraries in California and Nevada.
• Request books not available at the Madden Library directly from another library via Link+
• For Fresno State students, faculty and staff
• Material is usually delivered in 3-5 days
• You will receive an email once it arrives
• Pick up and return material at the 1st floor Circulation desk
• Link+ loan periods
• Renew Link+ material via your Library Account
Interlibrary Loan for Articles and Books Not in Link+
Login to InterLibrary Loan Online - ILLiad
Request materials, ask for renewals, check the status of requests.
• Login to ILLiad with your campus user name and password
• You must use your Fresno State email address in the Change Personal Information form.
Student addresses end with: @mail.fresnostate.edu
• You will receive an email once the requested material has arrived
• Articles will be delivered via your ILLiad account and available for 30 days
Interlibrary Loan Questions? Email: email@example.com
Call: (559) 278-3032 - Please leave your name, phone number and a brief message.
Our office will contact you within 24 hours, Monday - Friday.
Selected California Libraries
Use your Fresno State ID card to check out materials from any CSU library.
Link+ Visiting Patron Program
Use your Fresno State ID card to check out materials from these Link+ libraries.
Worldcat - Search for materials in libraries worldwide.
Libweb - Web sites for libraries in the U.S. and other countries.